Adam Moss, Northwest AEA educational consultant, and Hayley Spears, safety and mission assurance engineer for the ISS, will be serving as co-coordinators for this event.
A few things to note:
1) The change in dates are now March 25-27.
2) Also note the new website for registration (insimeducation.com/register – and choose the “Central” region).
3) See the “save the date” card above.
4) Although we are disappointed about not having an in-person competition, the virtual format is much cheaper ($25/student) and is open to any high school student that wishes to participate. Email Adam or Hayley with any questions.
5) We are limiting entries to the first 200 students and an initial limit of 20 students per school. If we have remaining openings as we draw closer to the competition, we may allow more students per school.
6) Please forward this information to any teacher or school that you think may be interested.
7) Be watching for additional information.
If you have any questions, please contact Adam Moss at email@example.com. We are looking forward to a great competition!
With offices in Cherokee, Denison, Le Mars, Onawa, Sioux Center, and Sioux City, Northwest Area Education Agency (AEA) works in partnership with public and accredited private schools in a 10-county area of northwest Iowa to help assure that all children reach their full potential. The AEA provides special education support services, media and technology services, a variety of instructional services, professional development and leadership to promote school improvement. The Iowa General Assembly created the state’s AEA system in 1975. It is widely regarded as one of the finest in the country. For more information about Northwest AEA, visit www.nwaea.org.