On Feb. 5, community providers are invited to attend an informational and networking forum at Northwest AEA in Sioux City from 9 a.m. to noon to gain:
- an increased awareness of Northwest Area Education Agency services,
- a greater understanding of the processes used by the AEA to identify students in need of additional supports, and
- how you can help families efficiently access these services.
- networking opportunities for increased collaboration among providers in support of students.
Topics will focus on:
- Multi-Tiered Systems of Support
- Suspicion of Disability
- Eligibility for Special Education
- What does Special Education look like?
- What resources are available for students, schools and families?
- Q and A
Please RSVP to Bobbi Logemann at email@example.com.