For ALL educators who support English Learner students
June 18 - 19, 2019
FFA Enrichment Center
1055 SW Prairie Trail Pkwy, Ankeny, IA
PK-12 educators will have the opportunity to network with other educational professionals,
discover new strategies for working with English Language Learners (EL) in Iowa and meet
national and local experts to enrich practices for increasing EL achievement.
Conference topics Include:
● Preventing long-term English Learners
● Key strategies for supporting core content learning
● EL parent engagement
● Building academic language
● Benefits of co-teaching for EL learners
● EL laws and implications of the laws for instruction
Plan to bring a team. Registration information will be communicated in March. We hope to see you there!