APL Level 1 Training: Instructional Skills Workshop will be held on June 15-19 from 8 a.m. until 3:30 p.m., at Northwest AEA in Sioux City, Room B.
Teachers must be experts in two key areas. They must be experts in the content they teach and in how teaching works. The five-day APL (Essential Elements of Effective Instruction) workshop focuses on instructional and classroom management skills. Some outcomes that participants can expect are: improved student time on task, behavior, performance and motivation; improved classroom management and organizational skills.
• This training is offered for individuals who have not had APL Level I training.
• Cost for attending is $325.00
• Position will be held with a PO#
• Seating is limited.
• Go here to register http://tinyurl.com/opkyqyl
• If you have any questions, contact Joyce Vander Wilt at firstname.lastname@example.org or 712-722-7805