Social-emotional behavioral health (SEBH) is always important, but now more than ever. Our Northwest AEA SEBH team has continued to offer these critical learning opportunities, via Zoom, with great success:
- Nearly 60 school mental health providers attended Suicide Risk Assessment in April.
- We also had many educators join Day 3 of our School Mental Health series, Funding, Sustainability & Impact.
- We are continuing to offer Positive Behavioral Interventions & Supports (PBIS) trainings for our teams who are planning to roll out these systems changes next year.
- Teams involved in Tier 1, 2, or 3 training are all continuing their work.
- Additionally, LEA leadership teams are taking advantage of our PBIS Strengthening & Sustaining Opportunities, which are optional, yet allow those teams to get important work done in preparing for the next school year in order to best support students emotionally and behaviorally.