Posted on 01/24/2012 at 11:02 AM by Global Reach
"Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom." - Aristotle
Fun spelling practice- Have students write their words in the boxes, then they can “text” them out.
Kids could even use it for finding interesting words in their reading and then “text” them.
Top 10 sites for creating quizzes and tests:
1. Google Docs (forms) - An ideal way for teachers to create tests/quizzes and then embed them into their site for students to take. Also, very user friendly and instant reporting!!!
2. Zoho Challenge - A very nice suite of tools that allows users to create quizzes w/ a nice polished look.
3. MyStudiyo - Create online multimedia quizzes w/ this innovative site. As w/ most quiz sites a user can either post their quiz online or embed it into their site (ideal for education).
4. Quibblo - A fun/easy site for creating quizzes in a social networking environment. Quizzes can be rated, shared w/ others, and even embedded into a site.
5. Testmoz - A great site for creating quizzes w/ 4 question types. Also, this site is very user friendly and is taken by generating a unique URL.
6. ProProfs - A bit more robust then the other sites but still nice for creating quizzes. The paid version offers up more features such as student tracking, privacy settings, etc etc.
7. GoToQuiz - A very simple site for creating a quiz that generates a unique URL for others to take.
8. ClassMarker - Another nice site for creating embeddable quizzes, similar to ProProfs. The paid version opens up a lot more options for the users.
9. Braineos - A fun site for creating flash card based quizzes on a number of different subjects.
10. QuizStar - Create classes w/ students to take online quizzes.
100 Seriously Cool Classroom Blogs for Ideas and Lessons
How and what are you doing to build strong and enduring relationships with your students and staff?
Emily Koson--- Instructional Coach---
Ekoson@nwaea.org or firstname.lastname@example.org