Posted on 03/14/2017 at 10:04 AM by Liz Determan
This is information was received from the Iowa Administrators Leadership Academy. It is an example of a home visit questionnaire teachers may be interested in using when they make home visits:
Home Visit with Parent:
- Tell me about your school experiences and your child’s school experiences before coming they came to our school. Any other information about your child that you want me to know.
- What is going really well or working for student at school?
- What isn’t working or what are challenges at school?
- What could the school do better to support your child?
- What are your hopes and dreams for your child?
- Tell me your favorite story or memory about your child.
- Demographics information
- Years in schools in United States
- Services that are being provided
- Assessment data
- Any other relevant data (attendance, social/emotional)
In light of all this information, what is one thing that you will do to improve the outcome for this student at your school?
Card Stock – take photo of student and put on front; and on back this information.