Posted on 01/02/2018 at 11:53 AM by Blog Experts
Jim Knight has published another book! The Impact Cycle: What Instructional Coaches Should Do to Foster Power Improvements in Teacher comes loaded with every possible tool to help you reach your coaching goals, starting with a comprehensive video program, robust checklists, and a model Instructional Playbook. Quickly, you’ll learn how to:
- Interact and dialogue with teachers as partners
- Guide teachers to identify emotionally compelling, measurable, and student-focused goals
- Set coaching goals, plan strategies, and monitor progress for optimal impact
- Use documentary-style video and text-based case studies as models to promote maximum teacher clarity and proactive problem solving
- Streamline teacher enrollment, data collection, and deep listening
You can learn more from the book trailer here.
The Impact Cycle also comes with a companion study guide. The 2 book bundle can be ordered here. Or the books can be ordered separately through Corwin or other book sellers.
Corwin’s book companion site for The Impact Cycle provides free resources for you to review prior to purchasing the book. The companion site is located here.
A few other resources that may be of interest tied to the book are: