Posted on 11/20/2012 at 03:06 PM by Global Reach
In my previous blog posting, I talked a little about personal learning communities or PLCs. You might also use the term PLN (Personal Learning Network) to describe the same concept. With the advent of Web 2.0, it is relatively easy to learn and share with colleagues from around the world. I mentioned Richard Byrne who as one of the members of my PLC, has shared invaluable hints and resources about using technology in the classroom via his blog, Free Technology for Teachers. I also shared that Richard Byrne will be the keynote at the upcoming T.I.C.L. conference at Buena Vista University, June 17-19. The following provide just a sampling of resources recently shared by Richard Byrne.
- TinyTap - Create Your Own iPad Games on TinyTap
- Meeting1 - Free and Easy Video Conferencing
- Read & Write - An Accessibility App for Google Docs
- Discover Great iPad Apps on Apps Gone Free
- gClass Folders Helps You Organize Google Drive Files Shared by Your Students