Posted on 02/18/2014 at 11:57 AM by Liz Determan
Why should we work so hard at integrating technology? This video shares some of the research behind the question. Some of the reasons we make the effort to use technology are listed:
- Technology can fundamentally transform the classroom.
- Technology helps us better connect with our students.
- Technology lets our students create.
- Technology provides valid audiences, authentic audiences for our students' creations.
- Technology allows students to learn at their own pace.
- Finally, it's not about the tool but rather it's about the learning.
What reasons would you suggest?