Posted on 04/25/2014 at 09:53 AM by Global Reach
If I asked you what habits might prohibit teachers from implementing and integrating technology successfully what would you say? Aimee Hosler has come up with a list of five things that she thinks answer the question I just posed to you.
- Not using technology enough
- Using technology as a crutch
- Missing teachable (tech) moments
- Using dated or clumsy technology
- Using technology in isolation
You probably came up with ideas that were similar to those included in Aimee's list. If you'd like to read more about Aimee's thoughts or reasoning, the article can be found at: