How do I place an order?
- To place an order, use our online Order Form. Paper order forms are no longer accepted.
Can I do personal printing?
- Personal printing can be done for educational purposes only. Personal printing will be charged a 7% sales tax.
How long will it take to get my job back?
- You should expect to receive your job in 1-2 weeks. Depending on how many jobs are ahead of you, you could receive it sooner. If it is a rush job, contact one of the Creative Services team members to see if it is possible to get it done sooner. We do our best to help you meet your deadlines.
Can teachers come in and do their own laminating and die cuts?
- Yes, teachers can laminate and cut their own die cuts as long as they call ahead and schedule a time.
What file type is best to send my job in as?
- The best file type is PDF. It is the most universal and has the least amount of problems with fonts and images.
What is the cost per copy?
- Call for a quote. Pricing depends on size and type of paper being used.
What is the difference between a banner and a poster?
- A vinyl banner is hemmed and finished with grommets. Posters are printed on 8 mil paper with the option to laminate.
What is poster size?
- Poster size is considered anything larger than 12"x18". We have three popular poster sizes: 16"x20", 22"x28" & 24"x36". We can print custom sizes up to 60" wide by any length.