These are issued because you have additional coursework to take for full certification. This may happen as the result of adding an endorsement while still taking courses or having specific licensure deficiencies because you did coursework in another state.

Be sure to watch the dates on your Conditional License. They are issued for one, two or three years and likely expire in a different year than your regular license (Initial, Standard, Master Educator).

If you were issued a one-year Conditional License, send proof of work completion to the BOEE along with your renewal form.

If you were issued a two- or three-year Conditional, apply for your endorsement by first contacting the college/university through which you are working. (see below)


« Back