Iowa's statewide AEA system, through AEA PD Online, offers and coordinates mandatory and non-mandatory trainings for educational staff. This includes training for the following:
- Mandatory reporting of suspected child and dependent adult abuse
- Medication administration
- Bloodborne pathogens and other OSHA trainings
- State requirements regarding Seclusion and Restraint: Chapter 103
- Section 504
- Ethics for Iowa Educators
Use of this system is intended for employees of Iowa's AEAs, employees of the public and non-public school districts they support and other authorized users. Unauthorized use or distribution of passwords is prohibited. Access to these trainings is available to all employees in participating districts for no cost with the exception of Mandatory Reporter training. Mandatory Reporter training must be updated by licensed employees and by permissive reporters every five years. This training carries a $25 per user fee. A district password is available from your district system administrator.
Visit the AEA Learning System.