Des Moines Public Schools presents the 4th Annual Summit on School Climate and Culture, Aug. 12-13, 2019. The Summit is designed help educators improve school climate and culture through professional development, skill building and application of best practices and research. This event will allow educators to engage with leading experts in education and school improvement on how a positive school climate and culture is key to student, school and district improvements. Featured Speakers include: Brittany Packnett, Pedro Antonio Noguera, Ph.D., Roberto Rivera and Bettina L. Love, Ph.D.
Des Moines is offering a discount for groups and an easy registration process. Ticket prices will be invoiced as follows:
- 0-10 = $350
- 11-50 = $325
- 51-100 = $300
- 101+ = $275
Benefits of registering using this process:
- All staff can register without submitting payment
- Easily track the number of registrations for your district
- Cap the number of registrations or stop registration at anytime
- Only one invoice will be sent to collect payment
- Easy day-of registration, as all of your staff will have a private registration area
- A Summit Liaison to help with any questions you may have from now until the event special pricing to district that register
To take advantage of the discount pricing or if you have any additional questions, contact Nyla Kenne, Des Moines Public Schools Culture, Climate and Community Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org, (515) 242-7527.