Professional development catalog classes, conferences and workshops are offered all times throughout the school year and summer at Northwest Area Education Agency. It is our hope that this page will help you find what you need in these areas.
Introducing a New Statewide Professional Learning Registration System from Iowa’s AEAs:
(Courses, Register, Print Transcript, etc.)
HOW DO I LOG IN?
- Your login information is the same password that you use to log into when logging into the AEA Training site (Mandatory Reporter, self-paced classes, etc)
- Participants creating a new account will not be able to view courses until the next business day
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help locating your username and password
HOW DO I SEARCH FOR A COURSE?
- Login and click on 'Courses' in the top bar
- You will have the option to Search, Show All, or Advanced Search
- To view courses offered by Northwest AEA, click on Search - then refine by selecting Northwest under AEA on the left side bar. (All NWAEA Courses will have the letters 'NW' before or following the course number)
HOW DO I ACCESS TRANSCRIPTS?
- Print an OFFICIAL Transcript from the AEA Statewide Professional Learning Registration System
- Simply login and scroll down to View and Print Transcripts
- Contact Judy Sweetman at email@example.com with questions
HOW DO I PAY FOR A COURSE?
- The new registration system accepts two forms of payment: Purchase Orders and Credit Cards
- To pay with check or money order please complete and mail in this printable registration form with payment
- Please email Joyce Vander Wilt at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance
Professional Development Resources
- Professional Learning Registration System
- Northwest AEA Instructor Center
- AEA Learning Online
- AEA PD Online Agora
- TLC Online Community (Agora)
- Evaluator Approval and Training
- Mandatory and Non-Mandatory Trainings
- Paraeducator Center
- Sub Authorization Center
- External Conferences and Learning Opportunities